Information and Awareness Sessions
Scheduled Program for 2016
27 Oct 2016 - Delivering subject readings online: how Readings Online can help
Readings Online is the best system to deliver subject readings online. All staff have an obligation to make sure teaching materials are being delivered in compliance with copyright. We know that this can be hard, but Readings Online is here to help!
Information session details:
- Level 1 Baillieu Library, eLearning Studio 1
- 11am - 12:30pm
Book A Tailored Session
If your school, department or faculty would like a session tailored to your staff’s needs, the Copyright Office would be happy to provide this. The Copyright Office is happy to be part of larger training days or can come and speak to staff in general meetings.
We ask that sessions are booked well in advance - at least a month - to give our trainers plenty of time to prepare and that a minimum of 10 staff are present at the session.
Contact the Copyright Office to organise a session.
Information Guides from Previous Sessions
- Introduction to Copyright (PDF 80KB)
- Copyright & the LMS - A Cheat Sheet (PDF 79KB)
- Copyright and Blogging on the LMS (PDF 128KB)
- Copyright & Research (PDF 122KB)
- Copyright & Events Management (PDF 266KB)
- Do-It-Yourself & Online Course Material (PDF 491KB)
- Flickr and Creative Commons Images (PDF 164KB)
- Google Images and Creative Commons Images (PDF 656KB)
- Using Audio-Visual Material in Student Centres (PDF 127KB)
- Wikis, Blogs & Web 2.0 Technology (PDF 188KB)