Session: Delivering subject readings online: how Readings Online can help
Readings Online is the best system to deliver subject readings online. All staff have an obligation to make sure teaching materials are being delivered in compliance with copyright. We know that this can be hard, but Readings Online is here to help!
Information session details:
- Level 1 Baillieu Library, Student eLearning Studio 2
- Throughout April-July 2017 (see below)
- Register for the session on Wednesday 26 April, 2-3:15pm
- Register for the session on Tuesday 16 May, 10:30-11:45am
- Register for the session on Tuesday 6 June, 2:00-3:15pm
- Register for the session on Wednesday 28 June, 2:00-3:15pm
- Register for the session on Monday 10 July, 2:00-3:15pm
- Register for the session on Wednesday 26 July, 2:00-3:15pm
This session is open to all staff and will be of interest to lecturers, teaching staff and anyone involved in the preparation of teaching materials.
Designed to be both interactive and informative, this session will explore of how students access subject readings using Readings Online through their LMS subject spaces. For those willing to roll their sleeves up, we will build a small reading list using the DIY service. Information will be provided about Readings Online, how we support subjects by building your reading lists, and also a refresher on copyright obligations in teaching activities. Questions about Readings Online and copyright are very welcome.
Session spaces are limited by venue capacity, so please register your interest today to avoid disappointment.